Here's a gooey, romantic game of tag. Here's how it works: I will answer questions about Mikey. At the end of the post, I'll tag 3 people and post their names. Then, those six people can do the same thing on their own blog and so on and so forth. Feel free to do this on your blog anyway - even if you're not tagged!
*What is your husband's name? Michael Steven Sorensen aka MIKEY!
*How long have you guys been married? 11 months and 18 days
*How long did you date? We dated for 3 months, engaged for 3 months...hey when its right its right!
*How old is he? 29!! the big 3-0 this year!
*Who is taller? Well Mikey is about 6' 5" so he is!
*Who can sing the best? HAHA neither of us! But sometimes I like to tell Mikey he should try out for American Idol and stalk Paula Abdul :)
*Who is smarter? in math me but most everything else Mikey is
*Who pays the bills? Mikey does cuz I forget, he gets the mail so I very rarely see any bills come in
*Who does the laundry? We both do laundry
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the bottom of the bed Mikey does
*Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn right now :( but when we do you know Mikey will be doing that job!
*Who cooks dinner? We both do, Mikey is a GREAT cook!!
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Of course Mikey, even if he isnt wrong, Im a Woodruff and we are very stubborn and always right!
*Who kissed who first? I actually did :) He was so irresistable!
*Who wears the pants? HAHA Mikey likes to think he does but he knows I could kick his trash! Love you Mikey!
I tag Debbie, Loretta, and Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment